Announced last week, Eastland Drug Company and The Gold Lantern will now be named Love Oak Pharmacy starting in January 2016. Along with the new name, Love Oak will be offering new innovative services for the benefit of its customers.
Love Oak is developing a premier pharmacy service called the Love Oak Pill Box. Love Oak’s Pill Box system helps patients remain adherent to medication by proactively managing prescription refills. This is accomplished by coordinating refills to be picked up at the pharmacy or delivered to the home in one visit. In other words, a patient is scheduled an appointment to pick up ALL of their medicine in a single trip to the pharmacy. No multiple trips to the pharmacy, no running out of refills, no need for “loaners”, no frustration, and no need to call the pharmacy multiple times to check on the “ready” status of a prescription. Love Oak Pharmacy proactively handles all of the logistics and communicates with you every step of the way. The service also includes free pre-sorted multi-dose pill packaging. It is like a disposable customized pillbox. This eliminates multiple pill bottles, makes medicine time simple, and eliminates forgetfulness issues. The Love Oak Pill Box simplifies your medication and helps you take care of yourself or your loved ones at home with ease.
Other Love Oak products and services include:
1) Free prescription delivery to Cisco, Eastland, Ranger, and Breckenridge
2) Compounding services such as bio-identical hormone replacement (BHRT)
3) Immunizations for flu, pneumonia, shingles, and adult pertussis boosters
4) Preferred pharmacy with many insurance networks and Medicaid plans
5) New selection of natural medicine, health food, and pharmaceutical grade supplements starting January 2016
6) Expanded medical supply services including oxygen, CPAP and other respiratory services starting in 2016
7) The Pharmacy Café at Love Oak is a modern twist on the traditional soda fountain. Open for breakfast and lunch, the menu includes delicious breakfast sandwiches, paninis, deli sandwiches, salads, soups, and other specialty items. The café is currently developing a larger menu of traditional soda fountain drinks, floats, milkshakes, coffees, teas, and smoothies.
8) All new gift shop items that allow you to find an affordable and special gift for every member of the family
Local owners, Dr. Benjamin and Heather McNabb, are working hard to provide superior products and services. Call 254-629-1791 to start filling your prescriptions at Love Oak Pharmacy today!